Thursday, October 19, 2006

My First Blog

This is my first blog and I will do much like my mother does, “Write about the random stuff that goes around in my head.”

Because this is all “random stuff” in my head. I’ll write about my crazy dreams.

Saturday night after staying up until midnight watching the boring Disney Halloween crap, I went to sleep and had two weird dreams. The first was about this blonde girl I’ve never seen before who was talking non-stop about stuff I wouldn’t know about. I think it was Daisy, my dog, in her human form like in Fluke the worst best family movie of 2003.

The second dream I had (which was after I went to sleep after the dogs woke me up at 6) was about this video game I haven’t played in years and Halloween together. Apparently, this guy named Ganon, an ugly elf-like creature, is locked up in this giant metal coffin. Townspeople are all around it as the coffin slowly moves forward. Then the mayor keeps pushing it back into the place. Ganon is an all-evil guy who takes over this land in just about every Legend of Zelda game. This guy’s locked up and dead. While this elf-like creature named Link, who’s riding his horse named Epona. Suddenly, this Ganon guy is in front of me and is on an ugly black horse and I’m far away on a mountain near this guy with this big sword and me with cardboard. Somehow, after a gruesome horseback sword fight he is flying right back into his coffin and I have a better big sword and I’m back in town.

So I saved the day, but then this scary guy’s voice says, “Our troubles are just beginning,” right as the coffin falls onto the ground.

So to avoid these crazy dreams I’ve decided:

No more Nilla Wafers® before bed.

“Dreams are crazy”~ Joe

1 comment:

Me. Here. Right now. said...

Way to go Joe. A writer writes, that's just what he does.