
Nintendo Wii
Yes! The Nintendo Wii comes out in about 14 days. Even tough I don’t have the money for it at least I can try to win some contests. There are 2 done by Nintendo. The Nintendo Wii is a great new system here is a chart I made.
Based on popularity of product and amount advertising done.
It looks like a monkey drew it oh well.
Look out for my e-mail full of stuff on Wii and why PS3 will fail.
Game of the day!
Save the Sheriff
Play as a pig, save animals, rescue the sheriff.
http://www.miniclip.com/games/save-the-sheriff/en/
And before I forget a student-teacher said we talk to much on Friday.
Ps3 is expensive
~Everyone unless the want to pay $600 for a video game console and $90 for games.
1 comment:
You talk too much huh? Funny how that is. I'd never had said that.
Post a Comment