Yes!
No more prop ________, _________, _________, and ___________ anymore! Now I can just watch Christmas commercials. I’m starting to work on the yearbook, I have been assigned a sport page, but maybe it will track. I’ve also discovered that I make the best sandwiches ever! Maybe I should start selling to earn money for school supplies and the Nintendo Wii.

And then I will be sued for _______ by the mothers and lose ½ my money then move and do it again.
No more prop ________, _________, _________, and ___________ anymore! Now I can just watch Christmas commercials. I’m starting to work on the yearbook, I have been assigned a sport page, but maybe it will track. I’ve also discovered that I make the best sandwiches ever! Maybe I should start selling to earn money for school supplies and the Nintendo Wii.

And then I will be sued for _______ by the mothers and lose ½ my money then move and do it again.
~Money is important
Everyone (Out loud, in their heads, or dreams)
Everyone (Out loud, in their heads, or dreams)
3 comments:
Well, hey now, I don't know about that--who do you think taught you your great sandwich making skills anyway?
Oh yes I will remember to thank dad for that
Hey! You brat!
Post a Comment