Monday, December 04, 2006

Movies (Not Wii)

Okay time to shut up about Wii and not shut up about Eragon and Charlotte's Web.

Eragon (Era Gong) is about a 15-year-old boy who finds a blue polished stone in the forest. Soon it hatchs into a bab dragon (Saphira) and he soon learns that he is the last Dragon Rider, and must bring down the evil king Galbatorix. Ra'zac's beetle-bird-like monsters attack Eragons house and kills his uncle. With revenge in his heart he sets off with Brom a storyteller who knows alot about magic and dragons. And soon meets Ayra an elf-women whom stole the stone from the king. Now Eragon and Saphira must stop the kings evil reigh before the dragons become extinct and the land of Alagaesia is lost forever.

I reccomend you go see this movie, I know I will.




Everyone knows the story of Charlotte's Web, Wilbur a runt of the litter, is taken in by a young girl Fern. After getting to big he goes to the Zuckerman's farm. After meeting the animals, including the intelligent Charlotte, he learns that one day he will be butchered, and with the help of Charlotte and the other animals he might just survive.

I might see this, most likey but it on DVD. Also comes out December 15th.



Movies are like strawberries the good ones come only once or twice a year.

~Joseph Hahn
(Me)

1 comment:

Me. Here. Right now. said...

How in the world did you figure out that YouTube linking thing when it took me weeks? Jeez, you amaze me.