Monday, December 18, 2006

What we will do this week




What story thing do you want to see next?



My guess of what my classes will be like this week:

Per.1/2-Social Studies/Literacy/English-Something with a movie and some type of assembly on Friday (For Activty Day.) Class will try to convince teacher to throw some type of party for student teacher leaving, most likely fail.

Per.3-PE-Freeze outside, not run mile due to turning in test like I was supposed too. Friday no dress out.

Per.4-Algebra-Test! (Thur and Weds.) and unknown on Friday. (Test review on tues.)

Per.5-Lunch-eat...

Per.6-English (diff. teacher)-Hear him talk all day, finish "Animal Farm" before everyone else due to teachers slowness.

Per.7-Science-Work! Possibly no class on Friday

Per.8-Journalism-Nothing! Watch "Who killed the Electrical Car" and possible no class on Friday.

End of class(Friday)-Go from school early.

Also I need a name for a characther(Bad spelling-7th sign of Joeaism!) in A World Without Magic.

Also I added a poll.Yay!

Funny (Fake!) Wii video-

Wii Strap Instructions:



No comments: