Friday, March 02, 2007

Food

The other day my mother mentioned something on her blog about cheese being really thin and small now.

Well it's my turn and this time it's about bread. Not super extra healthy wheat bread, nasty tasting rye-bread, or that stuff your mom buys and you are to lazy to find out what it is bread. I'm talking about plain, dyed, white-bread.

Like cheese white bread has gotten thinner, so thin it's impossible to eat without fifty other things. It also takes forever to toast. If it's thinner shouldn't take less time.

My friends and I were talking about homemade-stuff, somebody has gumbo, bread, jam, soy nut-butter, etc etc.

Another has jelly, untried things like peanut-butter on waffles, and other stuff.

What does my family have (that I know of) great cakes, cookies, and spaghetti with clams, great chicken noodle soup, and some other things.

Not to mention my sand which-making skills, and inability to make mac and cheese.

When I started this blog I planned on saying my family didn't have much homemade stuff, I was stupid and forgot my grandmothers big book of recipes, and my aunts 30-minute delicious dinners.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the "delicious" added to the dinners. I'd cook for you anytime! Allows me to try new recipes! Glad you enjoy....