Monday, March 26, 2007

Writers High/Twins

Yesterday I posted about Writer Block, today I'm posting about writers high.

Writers High is the almost 100% opposite of Writers Block. Writers High comes randomly, while your writing. Writers High gives you a good feeling during the high and for a small time after. Writers High makes you write plot changes, give very good decrptions, make you spell better, etc.

After a Writers High you become tired and a Writers Block is just around the corner.

Another thing is the writer will be surprised when they go back and read what they wrote (Like what happened to me when I wrote Part 6)

Tommorow:
Writers Confusion

Now for my blog:

Apperantly scientists discovred semi-identical twins today. And right before Twin Day at school. So when someone where my school sprit is I'll say,
"Yes I am doing Twin Day, with everybody here, I'm just a ferternal-twin and ferternal twins don't usally wear the same cloths"

But of coruse I have my sister who is my twin, so I just do that everyday.

(If you want to know more about the "new" type of twin go to:
http://news.yahoo.com/s/livescience/20070326/sc_livescience/raresemiidenticaltwinsdiscovered;_ylt=AovilSsdvmHjaJ8OoxqkX3gDW7oF

Yes!

No comments: