Monday, June 04, 2007

I hate writing

I write all the time, nearly everyday and I hate it.

I hate writing, because you have to remember what you wrote before, you have to use grammar and spelling correctly, you have to write in a way people would understand it.

There are many forms of writing:

Poems-EVIL, I can't rhyme and even for the not rhyming ones I can't get any point out of it. I want to strangle teachers assign poem assignments.

Short Stories-Can't do them. I once wrote a "short" story that was supposed to be five pages, and it was 14-16 pages. And after I finish them I want to continue them, heck A World without Magic is based off of a short story I once wrote.

Stories-I hate them, because I have to make a personality for a character that I already know, but others don't (I really hated writing Part 1, 2, 3 and 9, due to the new characters I had to describe)

Worst of all I have to write dialogue, I can't think of what people should say, heck I barely talk myself, why should I know how to write other people's conversations.

But I write, not because I have to, but because I have to, because if I don't my head will explode.
See A World without Magic at http://www.aworldwithoutmagic.com/

No comments: