Edit:I found out that it wasn't them not telling me, but me not paying attention or remembering, Sorry mom and anyone else that I accused of not telling me.
For now on if anyone is making a plan that involves me or anyone directly in touch with me MUST let me have at least two weeks notice (Any less and you’ll fined!) I hate late notice, even if I have no plans that day I might be making some, I write so I could have planned on having something done the day after or be editing the story that day, or just wanting to do something else!
So even if it’s something 100% good you MUST give me at least 2 week notice.
Or suffer my wrath!
And don’t interrupt me while I’m writing mom! Geez, I’ll eat when I’m done.
2 comments:
Hi Pete,
Don't think I like that attitude much.
Mom
I'm just glad you want to go with us, and I promise to try to give you as much notice as possible. Love, Mom (glad to have Joe back)
Post a Comment