Thursday, October 26, 2006

It's Daisy (and some other dogs)





Sunday I bought Sims 2: Pets and expansion pack to the fun game Sims 2. In the game you create a human in the age of toddler, child, teenager, adult, and/or elder. You can make a family of 8 and use genetics to make Sims. Then you can buy or make a house. Then you live through their life until they die (of disease or old age.) You can control their kids and/or grandkids. With the Pets expansion packs you can make Pets for the Sims. You can make a cat or dog using create-a-pet. Then you give them their genetics and collars, and then add their personality. The pets like the Sims can grow up and have offspring’s with their genes. You can teach your pet tricks, play with it, and even get them a job. I made Daisy, Gina, and Taz so far and they’re really accurate. Sadly the Sims 2 combined with the expansion pack will make the game really slow on many computers (Like my own.) I’ll add more info later.

There is a built in screenshot feature in the game so when I find out how it works I’ll show off Daisy and the other dogs.


Errrr raaaa errrr rruuuuu
~Daisy

1 comment:

Me. Here. Right now. said...

I've seen those dogs, and they are so cool.