Monday, January 08, 2007

Anger!

World without Magic Part 4 info-Not started yet!

A star (not celebrity) must have moved or something, because today for about 15 minutes I was angry.

I rarely get angry, but when I do it's in 1 of three levels.

level 1-Mild

I talk louder and give dirty looks. Sometimes the evil stare.

Level 2-Spicy (Hot)
Voice gets kinda evil on you, I yell more and have the patience of a 2-year-old

Level 3-Atomic
Don't bug me! you will be injured and your face may never look pretty again, but hey you could sell yourself on EBay and say the bruise is the shape of mount Rushmore.

So I got angry today, because the Microsoft Word wasn't doing the indent thing right and the dogs wouldn't shut up. So I was about a level 2.

How to tell when someone is about to be angry-

Joe-Is really nice, but in a few hours something will tick him off. Stay for the nice, leave right away. Hard to avoid. Usally level 2.

Ben-Never really angry, you can tell if he's getting it by his yelling and cursing, usally angry due to the evil football video game. Pretty easy to avoid. Level 1+

Emily-Let's face it she's a girl, worse, a teenage girl. She no mather what will be grumpy at least 12 times a year. You can tell only by her voice and eyes. Impossible to avoid. Level 2-3

Matt-6-year-old crazy monkey, Gets mad from not having his way or from getting hurt. Easy to avoid, but be careful can come back. Level 1-2

Parker-Usally always at Level 1 and a half so just ignore him when he "talks smack."

Dad, Mom and Jen- Sometimes they have the patience as long as 2 story candle sometime as short as an atom. Just don't bug them. Level 2-3.

No comments: