First of all it took me 10 minutes to log into this thing. No my computers not slow, some reason it just wouldn't let me in! Me having to type my e-mail address 100 times finally worked. Okay now that I'm done rambling on with my post.
2nd of all I'm making a sub-site(Joe Im Yes) that will have my A World Without Magic stories in it. This way this site is a blog and that site is a...story thing. Stories will be up soon and there will still be an On Demand which I mention more about below.
3rd of all I might do two versions of on demand one with all the updates and stuff and one with just the story and revisions.
4th-I want to recommend this cool site to all the people who play games on thier computer and or have a wii connected to the internet. So I want to recommend this to the 1 person (whomever that may be)
There is this cool site called wiicade.com it has flash games that work with a mouse or the wii remote for the wii. Baiscly for the two of you who decided to look here you can use the Wii Remote to play the games instead of the mouse, making it a little funner.
5th-Part 5 of AWWM will be awhile so I'm going to put it into parts like I did with Part 4, expect it to be done by the end of the weekend.
6th-To keep with the title of the blog, here is my game of the day:
Papa Louie: When Pizzas Attack.
This game is a web game and it saves on your computer without taking any memory (you can stop playing and come back to the level you were on, but you have to use the same computer)
This game is fun and from what I see long. It's about some guy who's pizzas created a portal that sent everyone that had a pizza into pizza land, and these people were captured by pizza things. The plot sucks, but the game's fun. I noticed that there is a Nintendo Wii in the backround right before (and after) you enter Level 1-2.
http://www.miniclip.com/games/papa-louie/en/
The game can be found in the link above.
Funny posts will come back tommorow they are just sleeping today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
hey i'm playing the game right now.. and i reached level 5, the roof.. and i can't get HOW TO KILL the damm vegetable.. can u help???? pleasee
I stopped playing that game, because I was busy working on my stories, but once I get there i'll tell you.
I played the gane through and the damm vegetable is to kill by kicking the balls the pizzamonster spouting out. The balls can hurt the vegetable, but only when it is at the bottom. When it is in the board the best is to stand under the board but quiet at the end next to the moving stair. At that position you can´t be hurt by the salt neither by the vegetable coming down. AFter a while it will and then its your turn. Have fun ;-)
Post a Comment