
Forget inches, meters, miles, and whatever they use in other countries there is a new measurement in town, Joe.
The other day a student (I will can Mindy) was trying to get another student (I will call Barcus) to tell her an answer to number 2 of some science thing. Here's the conversation (PS. I'm between the two please see illustration. (I made it look like a note!)
The other day a student (I will can Mindy) was trying to get another student (I will call Barcus) to tell her an answer to number 2 of some science thing. Here's the conversation (PS. I'm between the two please see illustration. (I made it look like a note!)
Mindy: Barcus! What's the answer to number 2?
Barcus:Why does everyone want to know?
Mindy:The problem is confusing.
Barcus:Your to far away other people will hear you.
Mindy:Oh come on your only Joe away from me.
So Joe is 6 feet 1.5 or more inches. I wonder what the other measurements are. Maybe these:
Geico (Gieco)-6 inches
Daisy-5'5 paws
Gina-5'6 paws
Emily-5 feet (it's more like 5'6ish)
Mom-4 feet (fine 5'8 ish)
No comments:
Post a Comment