Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Mii Loves the Wii

If you read my mother's blog than you know that I got a Wii! It's awesome, kind of hard to set up, but then after I figure it all out I find a simple set up guide, oh well it didn't take that long.

The Wii Remote (Wiimote) is a lot smaller than I expected. I thought it would be pretty big, but it's smaller than my dvd player remote (which is small)

The Wiimotes senseitvity is fine, but you have to remember to not stand to close to the tv, I haven't had any too far away problems.

The nunchuck attachment is good too, but the buttons have no use in the two games I have (Wii Sports and Super Monkey Ball: Banana Blitz.

Okay I'll brag more about it later, but for now I have some news about A World without Magic.

1.On Demand v.2 will start Feb.1st. V.2 is the less spammy version and only contains revisions and stories. V.1 has time (release of stories) updates, revisions, the story and all that other stuff.

To get On Demand either leave a comment saying you want to be (be sure to include the version and your e-mail address) or you can e-mail me at joseph@hahnathome.com

2.February 1st/2nd is the day Part 5 and the secret thing will be ready. I will post part five at the other site and have e-mailed the secrect thing.

3.The secret thing will not only be for Feb. 1st/2nd, but will be updated along with the parts. The secret thing for awhile will only be avalible via On Demand until I can figure out how to put it on a blog.

4.Due to school projects, my writers block, the Wii, a social life, and Daisy the dates might change, but I will try to keep them the same.

No comments: