Due to my writer block I had for 2 weeks, my brain kept tkaing everything somebody said or di and doing something else to it.
One kid was thrown in a dumpster, one was hit by a metor, a door flew off and flew to Maine, Emily's hair caught on fire, a kid got hit by the school buses door and many other evil things my mind can think of.
Is this a sign? Am I supposed to think of a supervillan for the story now? Will thw world come to an end? Will 2 + 2 =Monkey? How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie-pop? The world may never know.
Okay that's done. I talked to my dad today and my brother (B.E.N.) overheard and now want's a Wii himself. Haha I speard the word like a mosquito speads a disease.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment