Thursday, February 15, 2007

Door-to-door salesmen

Today while walking home form the school bus stop with my younger sibling, I saw a door-to-door salesmen with a quite worried look on his face, he wasn't going to every house (after he left the house he came from (in the direction of my house.

He must have just been at my house and been barked at by the chewer, the talker, and the dog that's bark can be heard by the dead.

So I thought of why door-to-door salesmen still exist. I mean no body wants their items. girl Scout cookies were in the fall, no one cares to go to their door unless someone is coming over. Why do we even have door-to-door salesmen when they all know this will happen:

Salesmen walks up to my door, after staring at the No Soliciting, I don't want any, My dogs will go crazy, you've been dropped on the head to many times if your still reading this, go away signs. Then they walk up to the door and knock on it.

After a trip on my dogs, yell at my sister for not helping and block the dogs off I answer the door only to be asked, "Would you you like to by a subscription to the Sacramento Bee?
Oh yes I want it where else could I find it oh yeah:Everyone has computers and a television, already has the paper, the paper is sold near my bus stop, and my school gets a copy everyday that my Journalism teacher has me read.

Than the person just stares at the big nosed dog inching out of my grasp just trying to break free and "attack." They take two more minutes to leave and when they do my dogs won't shut up.

You know the word door-to-door salesmen doesn't work

People don't go to others houses and talk the front door into buying more doors.

It should be Door-to-annoyed person in the house with three dogs that are trying to run out and attack-salesmen.

1 comment:

Me. Here. Right now. said...

Joe - This is so true and so funny. Why, oh why do they bother? I would hate that job too.