Today I discovered the bad thing of being tall, I get in the way.
We had to do an assigment today that involved the overhead. I finsihed and went from my seat in the back to go help someone in the front. The people that wern't done yet couldn't see the overhead ,becuase I'm too tall, yet they can see over my friend standing next to me.
Otherwise being tall is great.
Even though I don't like music today is an exception. I found a site called it lets you listen to music, (not download) Like a radio. You can chosse the song or album or artsit you want to listen to and well listen to thier music. You can make an accont and make a playlist of 45 songs. (3 per artist) then listen to them. Best of all, if you have a Nintendo Wii and it's internet Opera Browser. You can go on there and enter your username and listen to the songs you put on your playlist or the songs they have on thier (a lot of them is there)
so its finetune.com and on the wii it's finetune.com/wii
My sister now loves the Wii due to that website.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Being tall is a blessing and a curse. The good thing is you never miss anything in stadium seating.
Post a Comment