Friday, February 16, 2007

On Demand gets even better.

I've improved the A World Without Magic On Demand stuff. If you read everyone of my posts you should know that there is two versions they are:

V1 (Version 1)-V1 is the original version it comes with all the stories and information on future parts. V1 gets exclusive things like surveys and profiles. If you get V1 I would like some feedback now and then (positive or negative) if you don't I might put you on V2
Any version of On Demand lets you just e-mail me and ask for the part you want (currently there are 6.)

V2(Version 2)-V2 is less spam-like I only give you release date plans and the story. This is for the people who only read some stuff or rarely check their e-mail. I don't expect feedback from people with V2.

Now I've added some things, like the profiles and surveys, which I won't or can't put on my story blog These things are for On Demand V1 "users" only.

Why do you want On Demand? You can get a copy of any part in your e-mail. You also get the next part right when it is finished, before I blog it. if you looked at my blog I only have Part 4 up so far, but if you get on Demand you can get them anytime.

Joining On Demand you will get all parts sent to you (in one big document)

If you wish to join please leave a comment and leave your e-mail address and what version you want.

No comments: