As the title suggests I have plans, BIG plans.
These plans will involve things in A World without Magic, this blog, and many other things.
There will be:
The Big twist
2 big changes
And another secret thing.
He he he.
Now for my blog.
Today my aunt, mother, and twin-sister thing, were talking about my writing. Yes mine, not someone else's, mine, yay. They (mother and aunt) say my writing is great, but I need to do spellcheck. I would like an updated version of word, but not the other things in Microsoft Office. once I find a way to hack into the system, I'll let you know.
So I've borrowed a writing book from my aunt Angee and I will have my nose in it (When it's not being smacked by a Wii Remote or chewed by Daisy.
Ew... spell check.
~Joseph Hahn (That's me!)
(This post was spell checked)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment