
Yeah that happened today, I had a day where just about everything didn't go my way. First I wake up late, even for a Saturday, at 10 am. Then when I come out Emily loooks at me and starts telling me my chores, but stutters them and forgets to tell me I have another chore.
Than when I finally get around to scrubbing the floor, she tells me to use a rag instead of what worked the best. It's hard to scrub the floor when it's covered with Daisy hair that emily was supposed to sweep up!
Then I have to do it again, because I did a bad job.
When I'm finally finished with the chores, Mom makes me walk the dogs with Emily, and walking Gina is like walking a deaf dog, (s)he won't listen to me. And Emily has to complain about a rock in her shoe the whole way.
Than when I get home I want to write so all my anger is out, but guess what I have writers block making today a 2 and a half anger day.
%#@$! (Why did that link?)
~Everybody in thier heads, eventually out loud.
No comments:
Post a Comment