Tuesday, January 23, 2007

I'm back!

After 7 days of lying in bed motionless couhing and sneezing and with the imgination of a ball. Me or most of me is back. I've edited parts 1-4 and started part 5 which no one can see yet.

I'm no longer posting my story on my blog, so instead I get to add everybody to my address book. Please if you haven't leave your e-mail address in a comment and remember to click send or whatever it says there, so you will be on the ON Demand list.

Part 5 will be awesome, short, and have one of those things thagt most "fun" slides have, try to figure out what I just said as I ramble on about what happened while I was sick.

I was sick on "hump day" of last week and didn't miss too much in school. When I came back I wasn't greeted with the somewhat preppy fouth-period learn-how-to-kill-yourself class (Algebra 1) but instead there was a women who looked like my sisters learn-how-to-kill-some-of-yourself teacher (Math 2 and 3) but she had an accent. Stronger then Arnold Stasdajksfsdfv.

As of what she said I was in the wrong spot for two days (Thurs. and Fri.) but of course I can't understand what shes saying on the count that of her accent and that i'm to busy coughing, becasue I just ran a mile and my body is supposed to be under a bunch of blankets right now. But anyways when I asked my real teacher on monday if I was in the right spot she said I was in the right desk.

So anyways I pray we get the sub that talks like a robot and wears a scarf at 110 degree weather rather than ms strvakoaljfdlslkfdsjklsdak.

Your siting in the wrong seat
~Not Ms Strvajsjklfashlsdak.

1 comment:

Me. Here. Right now. said...

You should definitely post your stories...your many fans await